LATEST!!! Tweets | Updates | News | Anouncement | FOLLOW? ;)

Sunday, March 04, 2012

Sticks and Stones. Sick and Frown. No no NO.

I've been sick for almost a week now. 
Well, yeah..I know once I caught with a sickness, it'll always ended for days.


I got a lots of interesting stuff to do, but I have to postpones every each one of them.
And that feels pretty bad. 





I even missed lots of classes.
I just can't wait to get better and recover.




Okay, I'm done complaining about my sickness.
There are supposed to be some other things to talk about here instead of this horrible sickness I'm currently suffering, right?
For example, other topic to complain!
Yeapp!! ;D

Drama, dRama, drAma, draMa, dramA, DRAMA!!

So, these early months of 2012 hasn't been so nice to me.
No no NO, actually the year itself are nice, just a few people chose not to be so nice this year.  Especially towards me. I'm not going to complain much. 
But, I'm just going to say what's on my mind, okay?

The first case is about this girl. It's actually started last year, 2011. And I just found out about it early this year when a friend of mine told me. I don't know what her problem is. She seems to like to talk about non-related stuff on her blog. To be more specific? It actually means, the stuff which is don't have anything to do with her at all. Well, you see..I don't even know this girl or even notices her existence. I've never in a million years ever claimed myself for being famous since I am not, and I'm always aware of that. I don't know why she even wasting her time talking crappy stuff about me on her blog. One thing I know is that she claimed to be full of sarcasm, famous and love insulting others and even love the uses of foul language. (=.=") 
Oh, well..I hope she'll enjoy it very much tho. Because I don't want to waste any of my precious time to mind about that silly little thing. :)

The second case: There are two unknown guys on FB messing with me and talks dirty stuff in my inbox. Seriously? (=.=") It's obviously fake FB accounts they're using. They're not even in my friends list. Gosh! Perverts should stay away from me. I've reported and blocked both accounts. 

Third case? Well, let just not mention about that. This is the worst amongst all, but I think I better not talk about it. It's just a waste of time. Let just say I chose not to tolerate with immatures. ;)

The fourth case is actually about a few girls from the dorm. I got the news from a friend who is living in hostel. I don't know why people seems to be interested in talking sh*tty stuff about me when the truth is I have no idea who they are. Weird, isn't it? Oh, well..I took it as a compliment tho. Since there are sayings that says: "You know you're awesome when people you don't even know hate you. And that's when you know you're the best.*This sayings also goes well referring the case #1.* ;)

The fifth case? This actually have a connection with the first and third case. Some people seems to enjoy interfering in other people's business. Seems like they don't have anything better to do other than sparking the fire that is already burning. 

I kind of pity these type of people. They talk as if they know everything including the Heaven and Hell. (=.=") Whatever then, I'll just let them be. Nobody have the rights to judge anybody, right? :)


So, there they goes. Too much to deal with? Yeah, I know. Too much drama, too busy to bother. I don't care what those people are going to say about me anyway. I didn't born, live, and exist just to please any of them. They don't mean anything to me at all, so why wasting my time on them. Am I right? I know I am. :) 

Guess next time if I have to face any of this annoying incidence again, 
I'll just flash a smile and leave them behind. :D

To the Haters: I have something for you. Click >>> HERE! ;)
"Haters gonna hate, Potatoes gonna potate, Waiters gonna wait, Painters gonna paint, Alligators gonna alligate, Tomatoes gonna tomate, Graters gonna grate, Bakers gonna bake."

Remember if people talk behind your back, it only means you are two steps ahead.” ― Fannie FlaggFried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe

There there goes my rant. :p
Til then, buhbye ~ (^_^)

xoxo, 
Aechi ♥ 

2 comments:

  1. that's a long update by a sick gal, get well soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol..what else can a sick girl do when all she have near her is a laptop. ;D
    Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete

eNUFF!! now, NANG me!! :D

CLICK!