LATEST!!! Tweets | Updates | News | Anouncement | FOLLOW? ;)

Saturday, March 10, 2012

[10.03.2008 - 10.03.2012] : 4 years and still counting until forever ~ ♥


[10:03:2012]


Here we are today.

We’ve been black and blue before.

Yet nothing can stop us to be together.

This is what we’ve chose, it’s to love each other.

I’m not perfect, but I’ll try my best to be the one for you.
Because that’s what I’ve promised you right from the start.
With every beat of my heart, with every breath that I take.
You will forever be the love of my life.
People stop and stare, judging us as if they have any idea about us.
I admit, our love is not ordinary. It is EXTRAordinary.
Not everyone can accept this, only several will understand.
But I don’t care about what they think or even what they say.
I’m in love with you, and that’s all that matter the most.
Even though they say that this is wrong, but who are they to judge.
They’re not in our shoes. They don’t see it like we do.
To me, LOVE is beautiful, and there’s nothing wrong with it. 
Hating the love is their problem to deal with.
Just so you know, I’ll keep on loving you as long as I live.
This is a promise to my own heart.
You’re perfect to me.
There are nobody who can stick with my attitude.
I’m a mess in a dress, a headstrong little freak, psycho-kinda girlfriend. 
Yet you still said that I’m the best, and you even accept me at my worst.
What else can I ask for? 
I’ve found my most perfect soulmate.
And trust me, I will never let you go.
You’re my other half, I won’t be complete without you.
I’m sorry if I ever harm you with my words and actions.
I never meant for it to happen, yet it happens anyway.
You see, we’re in this hot and cold, love-hate relationship.
But we still stuck with each others madness.
If loving you is wrong, then I don’t want to be right.



P’s: I LOVE YOU to the moon and back, LOVE. ~ ♥



[10032008 ~ 10032012]

4 years and still standing strong. :’)

*nuff said*



Still in process of recovering, 

yet chose to go out with ♥ to celebrate our 4 years of sweet&sour -ness! ;D 



[10032008 ~ 10032012]



So, yeah.. I had fun the whole day today even tho I'm not fully recovered yet.But still, it is a beautiful day well spent. ;)





xoxo,
AeChi ♥

2 comments:

eNUFF!! now, NANG me!! :D

CLICK!