LATEST!!! Tweets | Updates | News | Anouncement | FOLLOW? ;)

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Years been passed, yet I still consider you as my Best Friend. :')

Those stupid fights, I should’ve known you better. :’(

It has been years since our last argument. 
We’ve never talk since then. 
Well, I had my regrets now. 
It’s karma,
I’ve been betrayed by the same person who backstabbed you. 
I’m such a fool back then. 
Girl, I’m sorry that I pushed you away. 
I shouldn’t have believe that bitch. 
I shouldn’t let her ruin our friendship so easily. 
You’re my friend, one of my closest friends, you are my Best Friend! 
Yet I still couldn’t believe myself for what I’ve done to you. 
The only thing I can think of right now is apologizing to you for everything. 
I miss the moments when we were still in middle school. 
All the giggles and laughters we had when we were still friends. 
I miss our friendship. 
There’s nothing I’m capable of doing right now. 
Even though I’ve apologized, it’s still not the same anymore. 
We were not that close like we used to. 
I’m sorry, that’s all I can say. :’(

“You’ll always be my Friend, not Foe.
If I get the chance, I’ll kill that Hoe!”

xoxo, 
Aechi ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

eNUFF!! now, NANG me!! :D

CLICK!