LATEST!!! Tweets | Updates | News | Anouncement | FOLLOW? ;)

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Trace MacBeth : 1 - The Abandoned Child

This is not a story about him, her, them, or whoever unless otherwise stated.

This is my story. It’s about me, Trace MacBeth. An abandoned child, lives by myself in the age of seven. Both my mom and dad died in a car crashed when I was 5 years old. I’ve been taken cared by a woman called, Ann Marie. She’s 26 years old and working as a stripper. She’s so pretty, smart, and really kind towards me. She’s actually my step-sister, a daughter my dad had with another woman. That’s what I remember so far.  I was 6 years old the last time I saw her. She’s not coming home like she always does. I’ve been waiting and waiting for a week for her to come home, but she didn’t.


(To be continued…)


Should I continue this story? (o.O”)

2 comments:

eNUFF!! now, NANG me!! :D

CLICK!