LATEST!!! Tweets | Updates | News | Anouncement | FOLLOW? ;)

Sunday, November 07, 2010

Never Say Never to TAG?! XD

I was tagged by Jess of Au Revoir...


RULES : Put your music library on shuffle. For each question, press the next button to get your answer. You must write that song title as the answer to the question, no matter how silly it sounds! Most of the time they seem to work though, strangely enough. Ok, go!When you're done, tag 20 people in this note, and make sure to tag the person who sent you this. The answer to #20 is the Title of your note.



1.If someone says, “Is this okay?” you say
U Smile - Justin Bieber
(Lol! What's that supposed to mean??)

2. How would you describe yourself?
That Girl - David Choi
(Uuu~~ I Like!! :D)

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Never Let You Go - Justin Bieber
(I like that!! :D)

4. How do you feel today?
Papercut - Apollo Drive
(Actually, not really~~ :P)

5. What is your life’s purpose?
Real With Me - Cady Groves
(Yeah! Be real, not a copycat-er~ XD)

6. What's your motto?
Baby - Justin Bieber
(OhMiGosh?! What's with that??)

7. What do your friends think of you?
Telephone - Lady Gaga ft. Beyonce
(=.=" Does that even mean anything??)

8. What do you think of your parents?
Lonely Day - System of A Down
(WTH?! No~NO~no~ mm..actually, yeah~ My Days would be Lonely without them.. T^T)

9. What do you think about very often?
Break Your Hear - Taio Cruz
(NO!! I never think about that! NEVER!!!)

10. What is 2 + 2?
Ready Aim Misfire - New Years Day
(Yeah~ Think, Calculate and Get The Wrong Answer~ ALWAYS! =.=")

11. What do you think of your best friend(s)?
Down - Jay Sean
(It Doesn't Make Sense~ =.=")

12. What do you think of the person you like?
Itu Aku - SO7
(WTF?! My brother downloaded this song~ But I guess that's quite suitable for the Q tho~ ;P)

13. What is your life story?
Sick of You - Selena Gomez & The Scene
(Heck NO! What's this?? I'm not a Hater~ DamnIT!!)

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Kissin' U - Miranda Cosgrove
(*blushed* Whaaaaaatt? XD)

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Parachute - Cheryl Cole
(YEAH!! I don't need a parachute if I got you~ :D)

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Tik Tok - K€sha
(WTF?!?!?!?!?! That's kinda F*cked Up Wedding, guys!! XD)

17. What will they play at your funeral?
Impossible - Shontelle
(LOL!! Impossible for me to die??? XD)

18. What is your biggest fear?
Psycho Girlfriend - Jessie James
(LMAO!!! That should be IT!! >.<)

19. What is your biggest secret?
Today Was A Fairytale - Taylor Swift
(aww~~ it's a YES! nobody knows it except you and I and everyone around~~ wth?? haha! XD)

20. What will you post this as?
Never Say Never - Justin Bieber
(LOL!! whaaaaat??? uhh, nevermind~ haha...)


I have to tag some people for this post! To those that have been tagged, do this and post it up cos I would LOVE to read them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

eNUFF!! now, NANG me!! :D

CLICK!