LATEST!!! Tweets | Updates | News | Anouncement | FOLLOW? ;)

Sunday, November 28, 2010

#1 : My Stupid Love Letter To You

Every Heart Sings A Song
-INCOMPLETE-
Until Another Heart Whispers Back


Dear          ,
 Can you keep a secret? Just so you know, I want to fall in love with you. Because whenever I see you, my heartbeat stops for awhile. It sometime makes me so hard to breathe and it's really suffocating me. 
You see? You had me at Hello.
That makes me want to fall real hard for you and when things doesn't work out, I just fall into coma and died in my sleep.

If it is really happening, I would give you everything I have. And if you gave me your whole heart, I'll treasure it. There's not a chance I would ever break it apart.
This I promise you. Because I HEART you.

I've planned so many things that we can do together if you'll ever be mine. We can walk to the beach holding hands together. Just sit or lay there, just you and I. Wait there to watch the sunset together.
I want to goof around with you no matter where we are. Don't care about other people and what they may think. Just you and I in our little world. Let them be with their stares and judgments. Because with you, I don't need anything else.
I just want to be with you somewhere only we know. Stare into your eyes and tell you how much I love you and so do you. Hugs and kisses as we cuddling with each other. And all I ever want is to be stuck in the moment with you. I want it to be the day to remember.
I want to be in a room together with you. Just the two of us, you and I. I want to be the first and only girl that ever been invited to enter your room by you yourself. Not for the sex scene. But I just want to focus on you. I want to give my whole thoughts to only you. I want to hear your finger plucking and strumming on the guitar string acoustically. And the soft voice of yours singing the melody according to the rhythm of the song you're playing. As you kiss me by surprise which completely takes my breath away. 

I have a lot to say to you in so little time. So until then, I'll write again.


"Love of mine, someday you will die.
But I'll be close behind, I'll follow you into the dark."



xoxo, 
Aechi ♥
Credits:
Writer
Photographs
- WeHeartIt *except for the last 2 photos*
Quotes
- Death Cab For Cutie's song lyrics

2 comments:

eNUFF!! now, NANG me!! :D

CLICK!