LATEST!!! Tweets | Updates | News | Anouncement | FOLLOW? ;)

Monday, September 20, 2010

Ladies & Gents: ONLINE Business!! I need your thoughts!!! :D

Hey'all, Dolls!! :D
So, I was thinking of doing an ONLINE BUSINESS....
I want to sell clothes and accessories~ All about Fashion ~
But I want some suggestion on the products & what kind of dresses or clothing you would probably like to see in my site... :)
Tell me what you're interested in...what kind of fashion thingy you were looking for~

For example: Mini Straightening Iron / Little Black Dress / High-cut Skirt / Loose Tee / or WHATEVER you're looking for!!! :D

Submit your suggestions, thoughts & point of lovely views HERE!! :

"Just around the corner in every woman's mind - is a lovely dress, a wonderful suit, or entire costume which will make an enchanting new creature of her."
~ Wilhela Cushman

xoxo,
Aechi ♥

1 comment:

eNUFF!! now, NANG me!! :D

CLICK!