LATEST!!! Tweets | Updates | News | Anouncement | FOLLOW? ;)

Thursday, September 09, 2010

FB Status Update: To the Attention Seeker!! ;D

"some people really need to reduce from complaining and expressing lame stuff here..
oh, GOD! it's just so damn annoying!
the question here is, are they searching 4 attention?? hrmm
i think i better stop complaining too much too, because there might be some people that will be annoyed by it as well as i do when people did the same.
HOWEVER the truth is: ... I don't give a damn! LMAO!! I'm not here to please anybody tho, I'm just pleasing myself~!
So, whoever felt annoyed by my lame updates~  FU!
CIAO, amigos~~

 

To the Attention Seeker: 
 
Here's what I have for you... =)


MyHotComments.com


MyHotComments.com

BOOHOO!!! ;D

1 comment:

eNUFF!! now, NANG me!! :D

CLICK!