LATEST!!! Tweets | Updates | News | Anouncement | FOLLOW? ;)

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bleeding Love ~ (Part: #1)


"Closed off from love, I didn't need the pain..
Once or twice was enough, And it was all in vain...
Time starts to pass before you know it you're frozen."

Something happened when I first met you..
The feeling that I never thought I would felt...
I never thought that for once you will be the one that going to save me after all.
 

You're just like an angel sent from above..
A Guardian Angel that going to guide me in everything I do...
The one who makes me believe that fairytale and miracle does exist.

"But everyone's looking round thinking I'm going crazy..
I don't care what they say...
I'm in love with you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

eNUFF!! now, NANG me!! :D

CLICK!