LATEST!!! Tweets | Updates | News | Anouncement | FOLLOW? ;)

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Quote #6

"Calm at the outside,

but tragically losing my senses in the inside!!!"

-
I hate to see you like this..fell sick for those stupid reasons…You’re my brother, no matter how often we had an arguments, I always care for you! I hope you would get better soon..but still, I can’t stop thinking about the challenges you had to go through! You have to be strong..This is driving me insane! I feel sad for mum too…She must be so stressed..Too much problems to fix…I hope she can do it..She’s a great mom! Of course she can do it! I miss Dad..I miss us…The old days, where there’s only happiness in our family…
- Truthfulness from the imperfect soul/heart of Tracy Edward

No comments:

Post a Comment

eNUFF!! now, NANG me!! :D

CLICK!