LATEST!!! Tweets | Updates | News | Anouncement | FOLLOW? ;)

Sunday, May 02, 2010

Just Look at This stupid Driver!!! IGNORANCE!!!

 He think, just because his car is bigger then ours, he can do whatever he want???!!
WTF, man???!!!
 This guy arr...haiyohhh!!!!
I don't know how can I stop cursing him!!
Damn!!!
My mum & I have been waiting like HOURS, to get that park, and..
he just overtake us just like that????!!!
DUDE, 
WHERE is YOUR CONSIDERATION as a HUMAN BEING????
NO BRAIN arr????!!!
WTF???!!
 UNCIVILIZED person!!!
video
Oh, well...
I believe in Karma~
then, you'll know how it felt to be treated like that~
Stupid.Idiot.Moron
You should just rotten in HELL!!!
F-YOU!!!!

 I eFfing HATE SELFISH PEOPLE!!!
What-Ta-FISH!!!
  ~AeChi-ADDICT~

4 comments:

  1. Sabah (in ur label) lol, Do we Sabahans tend to do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, in sabah n i'm sabahan,
    but i don't know about the guy~
    he's chinese and rude!!! ;(((


    p/s: no offense to other Chinese people...srry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah~!
    BIG cars~
    BIG heads~
    tiny BRAINS!!!

    ReplyDelete

eNUFF!! now, NANG me!! :D

CLICK!