LATEST!!! Tweets | Updates | News | Anouncement | FOLLOW? ;)

Friday, April 02, 2010

*Update!* My Education?? Hurm~

Hurm...
Long time didn't update my blog..haha
Actually, I don't know what to post here...
Let me just do some sh*t-talks~ LOL!! XD

So, here it is...
I've been thinking a lot about continuing my study....Degree program with my STPM results...
I want to take Graphic Design course...
but there are no such degree program here in sabah, uhh...yeah, WTF???!!!
whether I like it or not, I have to fly over peninsular to take Bachelor in GFX Design....
*uhh..ohh.......?? o.O"*
I don't want to!! huhh!!
There are 2 of my brothers already living in KL, but, WTH??!!
I want to stay here!!! Sabah Below The Wind....My Beautiful Sabah~
*urghh! since when do I attracted to Sabah that much???!*
LOL!! XD Of course I love Sabah!! =)
It's where I grow-up...21 years of my life~ wasted here....LMAO!! XD
but, whatever it is, I stand with my words! I decided to study here!!
*the truth is: if i stay here, i don't have to waste too much of my own money....still have mummy to give me monthly allowance~ kikiki...besides, i'll never be far from you, my dear...kekeke!!*
but if I study here, I can only take Diploma in  Computerize GFX Design....WTF???!!
Diploma?????!!! 3 years of Diploma????!!! huhuhu....wasting my STPM only....
haihh...what to do...
I've made my decision.......
I'll apply for GFX Design diploma program.... :'(
Cosmopoint~ here I come.... *sob2x... :'(*


...The decision has been made...
♥~AeChi-LICIOUS~♥

2 comments:

  1. that's good decision..:)
    sabah is better than KL..hahaha..(kununla)
    dear ko ja la yg ko pduli? ibu?? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ princess zaza :
    hahah...pduli bha jua...ekekek... :P

    ReplyDelete

eNUFF!! now, NANG me!! :D

CLICK!