LATEST!!! Tweets | Updates | News | Anouncement | FOLLOW? ;)

Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Story on Friday, April 16, 2010

I woke up at 11 o'clock in the  morning today..
I did turn on my alarm last night so that I can wake early...
But, I turned it on snoozes everything it rang~ LOL! XD
I just awake when I got a call from my Mum~
I totally forgot that I have to go to JPN (Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara) to certify some of my documents~
I rushed to the bathroom and get ready when suddenly I heard the horns from my Mum's car...
and so I ran down stair with my 3 years old sister, Hazel who're eagerly wanted to follow  me...

I sat in the car silently while my Mum keep on lecturing me on how we are going to be late, because it's Friday, and they will be closing at 11.30am for rest time and only be re-open at 2.00pm...
She's right! When we've arrived, it's already at 11.40am, and the JPN already closed!
So, we went to a restaurant to have lunch, which means breakfast for me, cause I haven't had it yet...
After that, I suggested we go to the saloon where we used to go to speed up the time while waiting for the JPN to re-open.
We went to the saloon and Mummy get her hair washed, while I'm just sitting there and look after my sister.
While the Saloon's owner was washing my Mum's hair, they were talking about the beauty pageant contests that will be held during these Harvest Festival season, and they asked me to participate, which I don't have interests to... (=_=") I just fake a smile to make my Mum happy... :)

And so, Blah.Blah.Blah~

It's already 1.50pm! We went back to the JPN, get my documents certified, went to the bank, and head back home! While Mummy head back to her office...That's all..Fuhh!!

Well, that's the story of today...bbooorrrriiiiinnnnnnggggggg~ right?? LOL!! Whatever, then~ Bye-bye~  =P



Here's some photos of me I captured via my web-cam today:

V
V
V



That's it!! :))

~.Take.A.Bow.~
  ~AeChi-LICIOUS~

No comments:

Post a Comment

eNUFF!! now, NANG me!! :D

CLICK!