LATEST!!! Tweets | Updates | News | Anouncement | FOLLOW? ;)

Friday, April 02, 2010

Bye-bye, Past.. Hello, Us...

Walking at the beach..
Hand in hand…
In the twilight..
Waiting for sunset…
The breeze crashing through my hair,
you put my bangs aside..
kissed my forehead…
and I feel like flying.
You and I..
We belong together…
No matter what they say..
No matter what they do…
Nothing can stop our love go round.
They might think we’re stupid..
They might think we’re childish…
The truth is,
we’re not a couple of fool..
we’re holding on what we have…
like a childish love..
which is pure and full of innocence…
Every time we look at each others eyes,
there are always rainbows and butterflies.
Let them talk..
Let them watch…
As we goes by..
We are ten steps ahead…
Just say,
Bye-bye, past..
Hello, us…


~Tracy.Edward ~~



4 comments:

eNUFF!! now, NANG me!! :D

CLICK!