LATEST!!! Tweets | Updates | News | Anouncement | FOLLOW? ;)

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Last Lullaby~ :'(




You should've took it seriously..
You should've know better..not to let me get hurt...
You must've known better whether it'll affect our relationship..
and you shouldn't done that...

I bet you knew that it'll hurt me f*cking bad!
You should've know that...
I know you knew it..
and that's why you kept it as your little dirty secret...
Don't you realize that sooner or later, I'll figure it out too?
Well, I already knew..


And you can't imagine how bad I feel right now..
You can't imagine how hurt it is to figure it out...
The truth...hurts as hell!


I'm dying to understand..
Why you did this...
Well, I rather be dead by now...





Honey, you heard me, right?
Yeah, it's damn hurt!
This will be your endless lullaby...

I rather begone by now~
Goodbye and sweet dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment

eNUFF!! now, NANG me!! :D

CLICK!