LATEST!!! Tweets | Updates | News | Anouncement | FOLLOW? ;)

Friday, December 04, 2009

Today's Activities (02DEC) Sequel: Awful People!!

Those people who don't care about other should just live in their one little planet,
which the only living that live there is them!!

Huhh!!
Buduh oh the incident in Warisan yesterday~
Haizz!!
Selfish people!!

Already terang lagi bersuluh the sign there,
masi jua bwat bodo kh??
haihh!!
ILLITERATE bha maybe kn??!!

Here's a couple of photos yg I captured~
(Not clear, coz i curi2x capture, mcm they sedar only tis..they tgk2x me~ Haha!! Sepa suru! :p)


Check them out:

v
v
v

Terang2x bha the sign there kn??
2 lagi tue~
Buta + Cacat kaley smpai xmampu kluar berasap!! x(

If maw matey tue, go ahead~
But jgnlah melibatkan others!!
Moron!!
Huhh!!


That's the awful incident that I kept talking about last night~
Haihh~
Sampai rumah pun I still can rasa the asap yg I tersedut ohh!!
Damn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

eNUFF!! now, NANG me!! :D

CLICK!