LATEST!!! Tweets | Updates | News | Anouncement | FOLLOW? ;)

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Some craps by ME... :P

I like the band called NeverShoutNever..
Especially their songs Jane Doe and 30 Days...
Because 30 Days tells much about us.

Sometimes I'm giving up..
but you say Never Say Never..
well, that's the song by The Fray...

I sometimes act like a spoiled Princess..
But Taylor Swift's White Horse explain all about it..
that I'm not a Princess and this ain't a Fairytale...

Yet Paramore still tease me..
Hayley William says, "She lives in a fairy tale,
Somewhere too far for us to find."

and they gonna Bury my Castle...

Elisa Toffoli says, "My heart couldn't feel the beauty of the rising sun"..
So I took her words..
and I chose to keep just pieces of truth..
that only time will tell and heal...



I'm not quite sure what the crap I'm bluffing about here... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

eNUFF!! now, NANG me!! :D

CLICK!