LATEST!!! Tweets | Updates | News | Anouncement | FOLLOW? ;)

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Quotes of The Day~!! ^^

Okay, so I was surfing on the WWW again! :P

Owh, well..It is my daily routine~ LOL~!! XD

So, you'll find that most of my posts are from the net because I want to share with you guys~ :) *you guys should be grateful tho~ xP*

Well, here it is~ the quotes of the day~ :)

(these quotes are credits to quotationspage.com)

Quotes of the Day

[Today's Quotes] 

Selected from

Michael Moncur's Collection of Quotations - December 5, 2009


Marriage is a great institution, but I'm not ready for an institution yet.
Mae West (1892 - 1980)- More quotations on: [MarriageThree o'clock is always too late or too early for anything you want to do.
Jean-Paul Sartre (1905 - 1980), Nausea (1938) "Vendredi"
 
Autobiography is an unrivaled vehicle for telling the truth about other people.
Philip Guedalla (1889 - 1944)
 
If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled.
P. G. Wodehouse (1881 - 1975)

 

 (c) 1994-2007 QuotationsPage.com and Michael Moncur. All rights reserved.

(credits to quotationspage.com)


I <3 the 2nd quote~ ^^

2 comments:

eNUFF!! now, NANG me!! :D

CLICK!